The 2020 Regional Research Symposium has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 health pandemic. UTMB Health will be hosting this annual event in 2021 and look forward to having all of the area residency programs participate.
The Regional Family Medicine Research Symposium is an annual event supported by Galveston-Houston area family medicine residency programs, including:
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Memorial Hermann Health System
- Methodist Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- There will be additional programs invited for the 2020 symposium
Residents and fellows are invited to present posters and/or oral presentations on clinical research, evidence-based reviews, quality improvement projects, case reports, community projects, or educational/curriculum development they have participated in.
Click here to visit the symposium web page for more information